How to Register?
What is Included in Your Registration?
All two-day conference registrations include:
- Conference morning/afternoon teas and lunches as applicable
- Complimentary breakfasts (please remember to select your breakfast sessions on the registration form)
- One ticket to the Meet and Greet function on the Thursday evening
- Complimentary conference satchel
- Delegate handbook
- Access to conference sessions
- Pass to exhibition hall
Please note that:
- One-day conference registrations and pre-conference workshop (PCW) registrations do not receive a ticket to the Meet and Greet function.
- One-day conference registrations are entitled to a complimentary breakfast on the conference day they have registered for.
- All registration fees include a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Earlybird registrations close Monday 14 March 2016.
- The Conference Committee have negotiated excellent accommodation rates at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park exclusive to APNA conference delegates. To ensure you receive the discounted rate, please book your accommodation by completing this form and send directly back to the Pullman via email or fax (their contact details are on the form).
- No fees are attached to the attendance of the Timely Diagnosis of Dementia in Primary Care pre-conference workshop.
If you register for this pre-conference workshop via the PDF registration form please write in “$0” for the amount in Section 2 next to the half-day pre-conference workshop option, then tick the Timely Diagnosis of Dementia in Primary Care session in Section 4. You do not need to add in any amount to the total of your registration form for this pre-conference workshop. If you are registering online, you will also not be charged for this workshop.